IT - IT Support & Sales
Feb 28, 2021
1 Year project with potential for extension.
· Development Experience
· ETL/AWS Glue,
· File transfer to and from AWS
· DevOps tools ( Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, CDD, Ansible)
· Scheduling tools
· Release Management
- Financial Services experience
A complex life insurance organization.
- in house developed systems that are on premise
- in house developed applications on AWS
- vendor applications implemented in house or on Virtual private cloud
- applications that are SAAS
- Assume overall responsibility for release package artifacts and delivery.
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Identify gaps including any DevOps tools insufficiencies
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Produce Deployment, Run Books and Implementation Plans
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
- Work with release engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges
- Maintain the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors.
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
- Maintain a release repository and manage key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists