IT - Application & Software Development
Richmond Hill, ON
Feb 28, 2021
Our client, a leader in the automotive industry around the world, is seeking a Senior CRM Specialist to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker. Our client is a leader in their field and now is happily at growing their online fingerprint to help them grow even larger.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located in the GTA and offers a competitive compensation & employee benefits plan, RRSP/Profit Sharing program, not to mention an Employee Vehicle Plan. At the same time, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve our service and respond to customer needs. Our client has also adopted a Hybrid approach to working at home or office after the pandemic is over.
- Primarily responsible for pushing prospect/customer data to appropriate third parties following PIEDA and Legal Compliance
- Ensuring the Wholesale CRM Platform works seamlessly with architecture and across the organization.
- Processing all Third Party Data
- Work Closely with CRM Communications Specialist by managing day to day data automation relationship with the CRM Agency, which include timelines, ongoing campaign data management, and project plans
- 3+ Years of industry knowledge or experience in similar role
- Project Management Experience
- Strong CRM Experience (Siebel)
- University Degree in Business Marketing, and/or Specialized Degree in CRM, Customer Experience, Database Marketing, CRM Systems
Nice to Have:
- Sequel Experience is an Asset
- Other CRM Systems Experience (Salesforce, Oracle, Adobe, Dealer CRM etc.)
- Customer centric focused, self-motivated, results driven, with a strong attention to detail
- IT background is an asset