Mar 03, 2021
Duration: 6 months. chance of extension
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands in Canada has a new very large customer data project that will revolutionize the way they serve and manage its customers into the future.
- lead the customer journey mapping process.
- Create baseline process maps,
- Identify inefficiencies in the current process and assisting with re-designing and re-imagining the process to deliver superior customer experiences and efficiency gains
- Leads creation of customer journey map, including:
- Creation of baseline journey map, articulation of pain points, technology mapping, future state costs estimation, and re-imagined and re-designed journey map
- Supports identification and interpretation of data/reports/research to identify exemplars and good practices
- Someone who can help the business team complete full lifecycle end to end customer journey map.
- Should have previous experience with requirements gathering and the ability to communicate with areas across the business.
- Some level of BA type of skillset would be appropriate.
- Insurance industry experience an asset