IT - Application & Software Development
Contract to Perm
Feb 28, 2021
Duration: Short term contract with chance to move to permanent employment
Must Have :
- 3+ years total experience as an engineer in a web environment doing development with NodeJS
- 3+ years’ experience with micro services, REST APIs
- Conversant in common Internet technologies and protocols (JSON, OAuth2, JWT, REST, XML, HTTP, SSL, etc.)
- 1 year experience on performance testing, tuning and analysis experience, in the web development industry ideally in the retail space
- 1 year experience with Angular version 4 or the above
- An Object-Oriented philosopher with experience understanding and applying OO design pattern
- Experience with UML modeling and effective communication for design reviews
- Experience with highly scalable, high performance, 100% stable web applications
- Agile experienced
- Web experience in Retail employee facing web applications a strong plus
One of North America's most recognized brand names, continues on new development initiatives. Work as part of a super collaborative team culture.
- Support design, implement, and unit test of applications, microservices and API
- Participate in the full SDLC (Agile), including iterative development, estimations and design sessions.
- Deliver project assignments on time and with high quality.
- Collaborate with Architects and other Software Engineering resources in implementing integrated, enterprise solutions.
- Perform software root cause analysis.
- Provide expertise in the development and calibration of software.
- Work with distributed teams across various time zones.
- Work with the Technical Leads to create and own system design documentation following standard templates; take initiatives to periodically review and recommend improvements to the templates as needs arise and to keep all documentation up-to-date.
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) in assigned business and technical domains with an excellent understanding of business and system processes, inter relationship/dependencies/interactions among system components and how things work end to end. Act as the “go-to” person on integration related questions.