IT - Application & Software Development
Feb 28, 2021
You’re great at:
- Organization and time management, with the ability to manage multiple and changing priorities
- Taking initiative and employing appropriate decision making
- Recognizing unrelated problems and implanting an appropriate solution
- Building strong relationships with both internal and external business contacts
- Developing and preparing business analysis documentation and planning
- Bachelor’s Degree /or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in the Insurance industry is an asset; knowledge of Property and Casualty is a strong asset
- Minimum 5-7 years of BA experience, working in a technology environment.
- Minimum 3 years of project experience.
- Experience using application lifecycle management tools like Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Azure DevOps.
- Agile experience including some major frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, Etc.
- CCBA OR CBAP certification preferred.