IT - Executive
Feb 28, 2021
Our client, a global leading Managed Service Provider based north of the Greater Toronto Area, is seeking a Digital Enterprise Architect to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
This role will be focused on the Financial Services industry so having a good understanding of the Financial Services industry will be critical. The candidate will be responsible for leading and defining clients’ Enterprise Architecture through standard EA frameworks and methodologies. The candidate must have a good experience in designing and extending modern technology ecosystem and architecture across legacy systems and emerging areas, including digital platforms, modern data architecture, cloud architectures.
- Support client teams in designing and extending a modern technology ecosystem and architecture across legacy systems and emerging areas, including digital platforms, modern data architectures, integration architectures, cloud architectures.
- Develop transitional, modern and emerging models of technical solutions via standard architectural approaches.
- Establish future state enterprise centric IT architectures (Experience Architecture, Modern Data Architectures, Modern Integration Architecture, Cloud Architectures, and Digital Platforms)
- 8+ years of experience in modern application, digital, and systems architecture design and development
- Good understanding of the Financial Services Industry with exposure to Application development and deployment, data, integrations and cloud architectures.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in leading strategic change management initiatives impacting people, process and technology.