IT - Application & Software Development
Mar 03, 2021
6 month project with potential for extension.
• An expert in the application of business analysis core competencies with at least 5 years of experience.
• A strong communicator who listens and picks up on the spoken and unspoken words to excel at delivering, understanding, and interpreting messages through verbal discussions and in writing.
• A strategic thinker who appropriately applies a variety of planning, analysis, modelling, and documentation techniques to accurately define and communicate business processes
• Insurance experience
- Group Benefits Experience
A complex life insurance organization.
• Fulfill business analyst role on projects supporting the Business Consultant and Project Manager to identify and assess business impacts and risks, solve complex issues, provide recommendations on options, and help define end state of desired changes
• Engage business partners and SMEs to identify and document business needs
• Work with business partners to ensure that IT development and implementations are meeting business strategies
• Execute business acceptance testing including preparation of test plans, execution of test cases, documentation of results and filing of defects
• Develop and/or provide input into internal and external communications and user documentation