IT - Application & Software Development
Mar 03, 2021
Is a niche-strategic investor in the Canadian real estate market focused on three key areas: single-family mortgages, residential construction loans, and other real estate investments
- Provide second and third level technical support to the network and server systems to internal and remote users. He/she will be acting as a point of escalation for Tier 1 support. All escalated support issues conducted over the phone, in person, via email, and through the remote-control program, must be accurate, timely and tracked properly through our ticketing system.
- Provide day-to-day operations and production support, including off-hours problem resolution of supported applications.
- Establish and assist in reporting for IT systems uptime to meet SLA’s. As well report on the IT infrastructures performance and capacity i.e., network, bandwidth, IT Assets and Software Patch management
- Responsible for Network and Firewall maintenance to manage patch and firmware updates.
- Monitoring the Service Desk ticketing systems and respond and resolving tickets in a timely manner.
- University Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer
Networking, Engineering, or a related technical field.
- At least 5 years progressive experience in IT Networking and/or Server Infrastructure.
- CheckPoint Firewalls or Next Gen firewalls, Routers, Switches, VLAN, Inter-VLan, L3 routing, OSPF and Network Management System etc.
- Working knowledge of VMWare and VCenter
- Working experience with Office 365 including configuration, and administration
- Very good understanding of Cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services