IT - Systems Integration
Feb 28, 2021
Our client, a globally recognized non-profit organization based in East York Toronto, is seeking a Sr BSA to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
Generating and compiling reports based on the findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to systems issues. Interviewing stakeholders and gathering user requirements to understand the technology solutions they need.
- Practical knowledge of web-based solution development as well as system interfaces to vendor and/or Cloud-based solutions.
- Minimum 7 – 10 years of experience providing project implementation and support in a structured systems development environment.
- Technical knowledge of .Net and current programming languages, preferably C#.
- Understanding of relational database design techniques using Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, and other technologies.
Nice to Have:
- Experience of working with a non-profit organization.