IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 21, 2021
Duration: 3-6 month initial contract and then permanent employment
Must Have :
- 2+ years of eComm experience in retail or related domain.
- · Must come from a software development shop and have managed 6+ member scrum teams
- 2+ years of Agile Scrum experience at Scrum Master capacity.
- 6+ years of software engineering, systems engineering, Scrum Master or technical product/program management experience.
- Decent understanding of cloud technologies, web technologies ( e.g Java, spring, spring boot, angular, JVM etc.) & SOA/distributed applications architectures.
- Experience with project delivery for large, cross-functional projects with large-scale systems of world-class availability, scalability, and performance requirements.
- Delivery ownership of 2-3 functional projects and technology roadmap projects at a time using agile scrum methodology.
- Project ownership from inception to full production release.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
- Facilitates Scrum ceremonies including Release Planning.
- Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
One of North America's most recognized brand names, continues on new development initiatives. You will Act as the Scrum Master who will oversee custom Application Development Product Delivery. You are the Scrum Master that oversee's anywhere from 2-3 Application Development Teams while ensuring each team meets their objects and product delivery timelines.