IT - Application & Software Development
Feb 28, 2021
Our client, a Managed Services Provider in the west end is seeking a Product Manager to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation & employee benefits plan
- Open, flexible culture
- Chance to carve out your own role.
• Engage with a cross-functional team to ensure fulfillment of product requirements
• Evaluate product performance and transition products from development to commercialization
• Assist in determining product delivery and deployment dates for new product releases, feature and maintenance releases, and regular corrective service and/or service pack releases
• Act as a technical consultant to the product organization and lead research and prototyping of innovative technologies and products
• Ensure the technology and architectural roadmap of engineering is properly aligned with and supports the product/business road map
• Act as a customer liaison on technical issues related to product integration, custom development, and requirements
• Lead major releases and ensure feature enhancements respond to customer requests
• Be responsible for product delivery, managing schedules, and peripheral tasks related to all aspects of product development
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years of I.T. product management with a 3-year focus on Managed Service and/or the Microsoft M365 Stack
• Perform duties under general supervision
• Handle moderately complex issues and problems, and refer more complex issues to higher-level staff
• Possesses solid working knowledge of subject matter
• Provide leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to a subordinate group
• A Bachelor’s degree is preferred