IT - Application & Software Development
Feb 28, 2021
3-6 month project with potential for extension.
• 5+ years of enterprise web-based application design/development experience, including 3+ years in Salesforce.com configuration, customization, development using Salesforce.com best practices.
• Must be proficient in customizing and configuring Salesforce Lightning Experience.
• Deep experience working with many aspects of the Salesforce platform, especially in Lightning Sales Cloud and Lightning Community Cloud. Previous experience implementing Service Cloud channels (live chats, chat bots, etc) and Financial Service Cloud is a plus.
• Proficiency in all aspects of Salesforce.com development environment including security and sharing, OOTB automation tools, Apex, Triggers, Batch Apex, Visual Force, Lightning Components using LWC and Aura frameworks and Salesforce Lightning Design System, data migration approach & tools.
• Proficiency in integrating Salesforce.com applications with 3rd party system using REST and SOAP web service API, and exposure to event based (publisher and subscriber model) is desirable.
A complex life insurance organization.
• Contribute to the design and development of Salesforce.com solutions in Lightning experience, following internal guidelines and standard processes.
• Provide thought leadership and recommendations for how all aspects of the Salesforce platform can advance Sun Life’s digital transformation.
• Work closely with application designer and internal business partners to implement application functionalities in Salesforce platform.
• Provide technical feasibility and effort estimate for proposed deliverables in Salesforce platform.
• Maintain and update the necessary system design documentation for applications built in Salesforce platform.
• Develop and demonstrate Proof of Concept (PoC) and prototype designs while developing a deep understanding of the business opportunity in order to come up with innovative solutions.