IT - Project Management
Feb 28, 2021
Our client is located in North York along the subway line. They are a global information solutions company that leverages data, analytics, and technology to transform knowledge into insights in order to make informed decisions.
- Interviews end users to obtain and document the detailed business requirements for projects
- Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology
- Translates high-level business requirements into functional specifications for business application development
- Combines understanding of IT and business processes to recommend solutions.
- Experience developing use cases, use case model, supplementary requirements, and business rules is essential
- Strong knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio Drawing tool
- Familiarity with Outlook and other MS Office applications
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills required
- 3-5 years of experience