IT - Application & Software Development
Feb 28, 2021
As a Software Developer, you will be working alongside a multidisciplinary team of developers, designers, data scientists, and business professionals. You would be working on the services powering a REST API and machine learning pipeline written in Typescript and Python, respectively.
We are looking for someone who has
- At least 4 years experience working as a software developer
- Experience with cloud platforms and their various services (we use AWS, but any experience is fine)
- Experience working with micro-services, distributed applications, or something similar
- The ability to hit the ground running and provide immediate impact with minimal oversight
- A track record of being able to learn new technologies and systems
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Build new features for the REST API on top of a modern tech stack using node.js, written in Typescript, and deployed on AWS using the Serverless framework.
- Develop new features for our machine learning pipeline using Python on Spark and standard Python data science libraries.
- Work with our designers, UI team, and QA team to resolve bugs and create new features.
- Utilize and adopt open source technology.
- Work with talented, knowledge-driven individuals and share your ideas to improve the product with the team. We are a close-knit team that is eager for new ideas. We embrace sharing our own knowledge and enriching each other’s experiences.