IT - Project Management
Feb 28, 2021
Our client is located in Anjou. They are a global information solutions company that leverages data, analytics, and technology to transform knowledge into insights in order to make informed decisions.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, and reporting on testing aspects of software products/projects.
- Develop test plans in coordination with product development and create test cases based on these requirements.
- Implement testing plans and test cases and present testing results.
- Create use cases, develop and maintain test specifications, test cases, test scripts and test data, implement test practices, standards and processes, troubleshoot test issues, record test results, track and prioritize defects, participate in release decisions and establish measures of test efficiency, effectiveness and product readiness.
- Bilingual - English & French speaker.
- 5+ years of software testing experience is required.
- College / university graduate, Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology program desired.
- Strong analytical skill, creative and independent problem solving, great attention to details.
- A team player, fast learner, sense of responsibility, can-do attitude, work independently.
- Good experience of both manual testing and automation testing.
- Solid experience of data analysis, SQL, Oracle, S3 etc.
- In-depth knowledge of SDLC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Good experience of SoapUI, Selenium, Core JAVA, BitBucket, Github, Cloud, JIRA is add-on.