IT - Application & Software Development
Feb 28, 2021
Our client is a modern product development firm, and an international leader in Agile software practices. Built around a culture of innovation and passionate people, they are transforming how companies build software. Their culture is built around mutual trust, and opportunities for personal and professional growth: workshops, peer-to-peer coaching, sustainable work practices. All employees have access to learning budgets, and the client provides a great benefits plan, employee assistance and retirement savings program.
As a Solution Architect, you will work within a cross-functional team of Product Designers, Software Engineers, Scrum Masters, and Business Quality Analysts to specify, design, develop, and implement a scalable front-end architecture. This is a high impact role where you will oversee the defining, documenting and training on critical architecture components and related processes.
- Strong consulting skills, ability to adapt to various clients and environments
- Bonus if you have previous experience building apps in Angular, React or Node
- 8 + years industry experience in technology, specifically in application development and ideally senior application development roles
- Passionate about learning - you’ll help identify modern technologies and approaches
- Consult with clients, understand their objectives and ensure that the development of software meets desired outcomes
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional and agile environment to devise effective architecture
- Perform regular code reviews
- Roll up your sleeves and directly contribute to code development
- Participate in workshops on technical topics to improve the organization's technical ability
- Contribute to innovation in frontend architecture.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to multiple stakeholders
- Ability to mentor and support the growth or the development team