IT - Application & Software Development
Mar 03, 2021
Duration: Short term contract moving to permanent role
- 8+ years of programming experience in Android with Java + Kotlin languages
- 5+ years of experience in Kotlin
- 3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Proficiency in object-oriented development and ability to apply OO concepts
- 5+ years in Agile/Scrum environment delivering high quality software against aggressive schedules
- Defining and implementing standards and promote best practices for the Android development team
- Analyzing and optimizing applications to maximize speed and scale while factoring in mobile network latency and bandwidth constraints.
- Experience in Object oriented programming, Mobile design patterns, Integration with SOAP, RESTful services.
- Experience with Various frameworks in Android & third-party integrations using Maven and Artifactory
- Experience writing Unit tests and Automation tests
- Experience with Code coverage and Monitoring
- Tools: Analytics & Crash monitoring, Git / Stash, Hybrid approach (WebView Using SSO)
- Methodologies: Continuous Integration, CI/CD pipeline
Nice to Have
- Performance testing, command line tools, device farm testing and mobile device management.
- Experience Implementing backend services
- Experience working on AWS / GCP / Azure
- Experience working with Microservices architecture
- Experience working in Hybrid application development
One of North America's most recognized brand names, continues on new development initiatives. Work as part of a super collaborative team culture.