IT - Application & Software Development
May 15, 2021
.. a rapidly growing fintech company based out of downtown Toronto, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode with an award winning platform in an industry sector that is experiencing rapid change. Features include a dynamic team and working environment that provides ongoing support with frequent company wide social events and a fully stocked kitchen
- Design, implement, and launch critical product features in a fast-paced environment
- Architect and design solutions to challenging infrastructure and third-party API constraints
- Working with a multidisciplinary team to understand system / application requirements and recommend appropriate solutions
- Independently, and as part of a team, develop software solutions that meets system needs and perform efficiently and as designed
- Capable of performing a range of programming functions while applying technical best practices
- Unit testing and program debugging
- Willingness to explore new technologies, learn new concepts and share ideas with others
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- Spanish is an asset
- Track record in building scalable architectures preferably in startups or within financial services banking - specifically credit card
- Practice in managing development teams by mentoring and practical support. This includes application-oriented experience with databases (e.g. MySQL), Node.js and AWS (server infrastructure)
- Proficiency with one or more of the following languages: C#, .net
- Excellent knowledge and experience with both microservices and mulesoft
- Knowledge of database theory; familiarity with both relational and non-relational databases.