IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 23, 2020
Dynamic very well funded start-up, disrupting a billion dollar industry and designed to ensure clients can focus their time on high value services so businesses can get back to running their companies.
Their cutting edge, cloud based technology allows them to constantly innovate through research, products, and services... Smarter.
What's in it for you?
An exceptional culture that provides the best opportunity to be engaged. Build and take ownership of new sales function. Make it your own and build the team in a highly flexible and fun work environment with great benefits.
- Lead the development and execution of the sales strategy to ensure the successful adoption and use across North America
- Lead the planning, development and execution of all sales, customer success initiatives and budgets
- Generate revenue by increasing sales and customer success through market research, pricing and public relations
- Develop a feasible sales plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation
- Ensuring customers are set up for success through tutorials, check ins and other new methods.
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution and other areas to meet market demands
- Help to build a highly efficient team of sales professionals
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
- Use experimentation and data to suggest product and marketing efforts
- Develop market intelligence, segmentation, lead generation, communications, pricing, product and market development, and prospecting.
- Measure focal metrics around the business such as conversion rates, user acquisition, lifetime value, satisfaction and renewal rates and engagement rate
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (minimum)
- Experience and understanding of selling to financial Services. Experience selling to accounting firms is a large asset.
- Senior management or Director level experience in leading sales function in Saas and B2B business models. Both strategic and execution.
- Forecasting Sales and budgeting expenses
- Self initiative and ability to perform with little direction