IT - Project Management
Oct 23, 2020
Our client is located in Anjou. They are a global information solutions company that leverages data, analytics, and technology to transform knowledge into insights in order to make informed decisions.
- Interviews end users to obtain and document the detailed technical requirements for projects
- Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology
- Translates high-level business requirements into functional specifications for business application development
- Combines understanding of IT and business processes to recommend solutions.
- Sound understanding of Insight delivery systems for batch and online
- Should be able to run Agile Scrum-based projects
- 6+ years of experience
- Experience developing use cases, use case model, supplementary requirements, and business rules is essential
- Strong technical background
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills required
- Hands on experience in Java, C++
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with classic on-prem Hadoop model (preferably Cloudera flavour)
- Hands-on experience in big data technologies and tools.