IT - Systems Integration
Oct 22, 2020
One of the worlds most recognized and respected brands in the industry, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued, large scale business and technology transformation initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
An extremely flexible remote work option. New laptop. Discount on products. Training, development and career growth opportunities will be provided along with comprehensive health, dental, and pension programs.
This team works on the improvement and implementation of our global vulnerability management process, in order to enable us to identify vulnerability before external threats do.
- 3+ years working experience in technical cyber security related field
- Strong understanding of threat prevention measures and risk assessment
- Vulnerability-scanning, Qualys
- Cloud solutions
- Certification in related Cyber Security field
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer/information science, information technology, or cyber security
- ServiceNow exp