IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 22, 2020
Is a leading Insurance company
What’s in for you:
You’re joining a growing and exciting team that use the latest and greatest technologies related to Salesforce.
- Leading the process of developing a cohesive plan to determine technologies and options for a working solution.
- Developing new code and leveraging existing code to implement system features of medium to large complexity.
- Creating an implementation and troubleshooting plan for a single system.
- Identifying and recommending solutions for application defects, determining root causes and minimizing the introduction of new defects.
- Performing unit testing and project management activities for small to medium sized initiatives, leading system development project teams and providing guidance to junior team members.
- Visual Force, Salesforce Lightning Components, and Salesforce Administrative Tools
- Systems Integration tools (REST, SOAP, ETL)
- Experience with Salesforce Communities, Salesforce Financial Services Cloud, Salesforce Shield, and Master Data Management would be an asset
- You are proficient designing, developing, and configuring solutions on the Salesforce platform with Apex, Visual Force, Salesforce Lightning Components, and integrations.
- You have a strong understanding of databases and query language (incl. SOQL, SOSL), and are proficient in data modeling and data management.
- You have experience with Agile development practices