IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 29, 2020
This contract is 6 months to start with potential for extensions.
- Minimum of 5 years in Application and System Design, Development and Delivery and Operations.
- 5+ years experience in implementing continuous integration and delivery solutions
- Specialized API architecture frameworks, security, patterns, model and delivery
- Exposure to using Authentication and Authorization solutions with REST API’s. Knowledge of standards like OAuth, Open Id is a must.
- Exposure to API gateway solutions, not limited to Software AG, IBM API connect, Apigee, AWS API Gateway, Kong is desired.
- Knowledge of REST API design standards, good working knowledge of API design specifications like Open API Spec, RAML.
- Strong engineering and delivery expertise in DevOps, Container, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka technologies
- Good working knowledge for CI/CD solutions ( like Jenkins, Ansible , CDD Continuous Delivery Director)
- Good working knowledge of building Docker images.
- Good working knowledge of deploying components on Kubernetes, using Helm Charts, Kustomization templates or other K8s operators.
- Proficiency in building and deploying solutions with frameworks like Spring Boot
- Exposure to modern event based architectures and patterns ( event sourcing, choreography based SAGA Pattern)
- Exposure to building solutions using Apache Kafka, Confluent Platform is desired.
- Expertise and hands on experience working on Kafka technologies, Kafka Connect using Schema Registry, Kafka Brokers, ZooKeepers, KSQL, KSQL, KStream, Kafka Control Center, Kafka Rest Proxy.
- Expertise and hands on experience working on Kafka connectors such as MQ connectors, Elastic Search connectors, JDBC connectors, File stream connector, JMS source connectors, Tasks, Workers, converters, Transforms.
- Expertise and hands on experience on custom connectors using the Kafka core concepts and API
Our client is a leader in financial services and investments.
- Lead the design, development, deployment and rollout of components involved in API Platforms both cloud and on premise. Experience in designing , developing and implementing API Framework is a must
- Lead the construction, maintenance and continuous improvement of core infrastructure that underlies API development including a Gateway/Service Mesh, Run-Time, security, logging, exception handling, etc. in partnership with rest of ES.
- Lead the design and development of the CI/CD Pipeline for API lifecycle
- Lead the design and implementation of Event Hub with Kafka
- Identifying defects in the platform modules, debugging issues being faced and provide effective solutions to resolve the same
- Mentor team members to bring them up to speed on build and deployment best practices.
- Design and Develop Enterprise wide archetypes and deployment templates to enable API teams effectively build and deploy their solutions.
- Ensure projects are following best practices around continuous integration and delivery
- Partner with business, and API teams to design, develop and demonstrate the value of implementing API Platform components using cloud based solutions