IT - Application & Software Development
Aug 12, 2020
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode. Be at the forefront of transformation in a Fortune 500 firm. Work on ground floor of large security transformation and technology implementation projects, in a company that has great people and believers in work/life balance etc.
- Perform analysis to mitigate risks and conduct research to identify emerging trends in risk management and risk mitigation.
- Coordinate the operational day to day IT Compliance and ensure adherence to stated IT policies and standards are being enforced and tested.
- Conduct IT control and/or IT risk assessments inside and outside the company (examples include security, platforms, network, databases etc.
- Assist with implementing a risk based IT control process for assessment including IT Security, SOX ITGC, PCI DSS etc.
- Support the implementation of programs that ensure or improve the effectiveness of risk management and protection strategies.
- Assist with planning, and/or execution test of controls for compliance and the development of control procedures for different functional areas within IT
- Assist with developing and/or compiling metrics and KPIs related to the delivery of Assurance and Compliance Services
Skills & Qualifications
- Education or equivalent working experience: A bachelor’s degree in Computer science
- Experience: 5+ years of broad information technology or information technology audit, of which minimum 3 years should be in assurance and or compliance services for a large organization
- Certifications in areas of speciality are required. Examples include: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CPA
- Experience conducting assurance services to assess IT security controls across various platforms (UNIX, Oracle) and regulations (example SOX, PCI DSS)
- Experience assessing against leading international security standards, such as; COBIT 5, ISO27001/ ISO27002, or NIST.
- Experience with assurance working paper systems such as RSA Archer platform and is an asset