.. a rapidly growing fintech company based out of downtown Toronto, is looking for someone to assist in their continued, large scale business and technology transformation initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode with an award winning platform in an industry sector that is experiencing rapid change. Features include a dynamic team and working environment that provides ongoing support with frequent company wide social events and a fully stocked kitchen
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and senior management teams to provide architectural guidance blueprints, planning, and solution analysis.
- Provide industry standard technical architectural designs solutions/reviews for major business, application and technology initiatives, and cost estimation for intakes.
- Partner and provide technical leadership to different project teams to ensure smooth integration with downstream and upstream systems and adherence to target architecture and design as per Architectural roadmap.
- Translate business requirements into systems qualities and repeatable design strategies such as adaptability, scalability, availability, and reusability.
- Interaction and engagement with external stakeholders and vendors in credit card management solutions, payment processing (TSYS/ FDR) billing, loyalty products, and Host systems.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-5+ years of hands on experience within credit card; loyalty, billing and origination
- Expert level skills with TSYS configuration
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Someone who likes to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty; but is happy to work independently