IT - Executive
Aug 12, 2020
Our client is one of the global leaders in information management solutions and is seeking a Senior Manager of Security Compliance to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker. Our client’s IT Compliance Team is currently focused on PCI, HIPAA, ISO 27001 and SOC1/2.
Our client has multiple offices across Canada's and America's eastern region.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation & employee benefits plan (100% coverage)
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Reimbursement options for further education
- RSP matching
- Overseeing a team of 7-10 IT Compliance Analysts
- Working across multiple security frameworks at once
- Ensuring audit timelines stay on track by identifying roadblocks
- 5+ years of experience in IT audit and/or compliance as a manager
- Conducted a full Audit lifecycle from start to finish.
- Work exp in conducting certification programs in 2 of the following fields: HIPAA, ISO 27001, SOC1/2 or PCI.
Nice to Have:
- Certs in CISSP, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer/Auditor or CISA
- Experience with Cloud Service platforms