IT - Application & Software Development
Contract to Perm
Aug 12, 2020
Duration: Short term contract moving to permanent role
Must Have :
- 5+ years with HTML and CSS (familiar with concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility -
- 2+ years of experience with node.js. (familiar with the node.js event loops, concepts such as server side rendering, etc) -
- 2+ years of experience with one Single Page Applications framework/library (VUE, ANGULAR, REACT) -
- Track record of leading and delivering scalable, high traffic single page applications.
- Ability to identity and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- 2+ years of Angular experience
- Experience working with observables and data streams
- Experience with server side rendering SPA’s - Working cloud knowledge (GCP, AWS Cognito, etc).
- Experience with a state management framework (flux) such as @ngrx, or redux
One of North America's most recognized brand names, continues on new development initiatives. Work as part of a super collaborative team culture.
- Collaborate closely with business and UX to help bring business requirements and designs to production .
- Lead a distributed team of front end developers create features for the .ca commerce website.
- Collaborate closely with Infrastructure team to diagnose performance issues, and scalability concerns. -
- Define and enforce UI standards, and create shared libraries to be used organization wide.