IT - Application & Software Development
Jul 14, 2020
Our client, a major Canadian consumer packaged goods company with head offices in the GTA, is seeking a Product Lifecycle Analyst.
What’s in it for you?
- Our client is located in the GTA West and offers a competitive compensation & employee benefits plan as well as an RRSP/Profit Sharing program.
- Responsible for delivery and execution of projects and initiatives related to applications within the PLM and Health & Safety areas
- Lead Design workshops and recommend solutions based on business best practices
- Participe to software selection
- Develop and maintain project documentation, configuration documentation, standard operating procedures, and other documentation as required during and after executing on implementation tasks
- Participate in facility / site deployments and regular visits with attention toward in-depth understanding of business unit requirements, challenges and issues and providing post implementation support.
- Responsible for in service support of SAP business processes by providing training, performing system configuration, developing, executing test cases and cutover tasks
- Provision for after-hours emergency support in the event of a priority one incident
- Experience with SAP and SAP configuration
- Experience with SAP Product Lifecycle Management and business processes is preferred
- Experience in Document Management and SAP workflow solutions/administration is preferred
- Experience in Data analytical application (SAP BI tools, Microsoft PowerBI)
- Must have excellent communication skills with both IS and non-technical resources
- Strong time management and multitasking abilities
- Proven ability to work in collaborative team environments as well as independently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desire to learn new business processes and SAP modules
- Engineering or similar bachelor’s degree preferred
isgSearch is a member of the ISG Group of Companies, operating in Canada since 1990. Throughout the 1990's, ISG (Informatics Search Group) was built into one of Canada's leading search firms, and sold in 1998 to a leader in North American Recruitment & Solution Services. In 2007, the same ownership that drove ISG to success, created isgSearch with a boutique-style approach, catering to the very specific needs of hiring clients and talented professionals in the IT space.