IT - Application & Software Development
Jul 14, 2020
Our client is a small consulting practice supporting large ERP systems in the manufacturing industry.
With the option to work 100% remote, the Netsuite analyst will handle system activates related to data transfer and migration from Infor systems to NetSuite.
- Deep experience and knowledge of NetSuite ERP system (backend data structure especially)
- Ability to map data files and load into NetSuite using CSV files.
- Ability to work with users to identify customization needs.
- Ability to create custom fields in NetSuite and populate via CSV files.
- Comfortable with data within transactions, relationships, financial reports, and manufacturing processes.
- Understanding of how 3rd party solutions and products fit within NetSuite framework.
- Studies data sources by interviewing users; defining, analyzing, and validating data objects; identifying the relationship among data objects.
- Plans data integration process by developing common definitions of sourced data; designing common keys in physical data structure; establishing data integration specifications; examining data applications; examining data models schema; determining best-fit data interchange methods; developing project scope and specifications; identifying factors that negatively impact integration; forecasting resource requirements; establishing delivery timetables.
- Delivers data integration by implementing shared databases; integrating data shared across legacy, mapping data; establishing interfaces; developing and modifying functions, programs, routines, and stored procedures to export, transform, and load data;
- Validates data integration by developing and executing test plans and scenarios including data design, tool design, data extract/transform, networks, and hardware.
- Manage data analysis and data integration of disparate systems.
- Build extensible data acquisition and integration solutions to meet the functional and non-functional requirements of the business.
- Implement processes and logic to extract, transform, and distribute data across one or more data stores from a wide variety of sources.
- Upload data into appropriate databases in accurate and timely manner.
- Develop and document the data audit, archiving, and restoration processes.
- Develop quality standards to ensure data quality and integrity across various database systems.
- Work with Analysts and Business Users to translate functional specifications into technical designs for implementation and deployment.