This contract is 15 months to start with possible extensions.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in UX and related design.
• University degree or certification in UX-related field or equivalent work experience.
• Portfolio of prior work that demonstrates positive, impactful user experiences, including consulting experience for the creation of digital solutions, from initial concept through to implementation.
• Understanding of web and mobile techniques and related architecture.
• Experience with various UX research techniques, including usability testing, card sorting, persona development, and competitive analysis.
• Logical, strategic and detail-oriented head with conceptual, creative and innovative heart.
• In-depth analytical and problem-solving skills.
Nice to Have:
• Financial Services Industry experience
Our client is a leader in financial services and investments.
• Provide insightful UX thought leadership and consulting on various digital initiatives.
• Be a UX subject matter expert, staying well informed of general digital practices and trends affecting web and mobile channels.
• Determine the need for, and execute, user research and usability testing, and lead and oversee the process on digital projects across business units.
• Integrate channel analytics (web, mobile, call centre) to gain insight into cross-channel activity and dependencies, and use this insight to support UX team initiatives.
• Use research and analytics to identify opportunities to improve efficiencies for user behaviour and create positive business impact.
• Review and interpret research findings for presentation to business and project teams.
• Ensure KPIs are applied to all digital projects, and continuously evaluate the success of each digital channel to ensure business goals and objectives are achieved.