IT - Project Management
May 29, 2020
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode. Be at the forefront of transformation in a Fortune 500 firm effectively building a new Cybersecurity tower, looking to take advantage of IOT, Big Data, Cloud, Mobile platforms and Agile transition.
- Responsible for the support, design, implementation and continuous monitoring of key initiatives within the cybersecurity program
- Define, implement and support the key initiatives within cybersecurity program
- Continuously assess and evaluate the maturity level of the cybersecurity program; develop criteria for measuring success and reporting as required
- Define and implement key performance indicators for the Cybersecurity department based on the services and security controls implemented
- Develop, implement, review and amend cyber security policies, procedures and practices
- Develop education, awareness and training campaigns to ensure appropriate parties are aware of cyber threats, cybersecurity policies, procedures and practices and informed of their responsibilities
- Direct, deliver or ensure the delivery of Cybersecurity projects/initiatives
Skills & Qualifications
- 2 or more security related certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC or other recognized information security certification
- Substantial information security program development and management experience
- 7+ years’ strategic security experience and leading organizational change management programs related to IT risk/cybersecurity.
- Knowledge of and experience in developing and documenting information security program/initiatives and plans, including strategic, tactical and project plans
- Demonstrated up-to-date understanding of the latest information security threats, trends and technologies
- Proficiency in the use of various tools and techniques, including risk assessment, business impact analysis, control and vulnerability assessments,
- Demonstrated ability to understand business issues and develop and implement business-appropriate solutions