IT - Application & Software Development
May 29, 2020
3 months to start
- ASP.NET Core 2.1+
- Azure AppService, ADB2C and Azure Microservices
- DevExpress – UI Development
- WebFlow – Site Development
- Microsoft Azure Development
- Microsoft Web Server IIS
- HTML5 and CSS (Less and Bootstrap)
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of healthcare technology standards from ISO, HL7, IEEE.
Our client, a health services organization in the West End of Toronto, is looking for a SQL Developer DBA to join their team on a contract basis.
- More than 5 years’ experience in Microsoft technologies - .NET 4.0/4.5, C#/VB.Net, ASP.NET , MVC or Model-view-controller (3.0 and higher) & WCF
- More than 5 years’ experience in SQL Server working with stored procedures, SSIS and SQL Reporting Services
- Capable of working in an Agile setting-ability to manage multiple priorities; ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Knowledgeable of Design Patterns and unit testing
- Experience in the full software development lifecycle.
- Proactive team player with a *can-do* attitude.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Analytical problem solving skills. Attention to detail and thoroughness a must. Willing to automate existing manual tasks performed by the business users. Will also be called upon to generate ad hoc reports and create & submit scripts for any data changes with quick turnaround times.