IT - Application & Software Development
May 29, 2020
.. a rapidly growing fintech company based out of downtown Toronto, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode with an award winning platform in an industry sector that is experiencing rapid change. Features include a dynamic team and working environment that provides ongoing support with frequent company wide social events and a fully stocked kitchen
- Work closely with technology leaders and other architects to establish and develop architecture standards for both software and hardware across the organizations.
- Help delivery teams with producing project estimates
- Produce architecture and design artifacts in accordance with established standards such as UML diagrams, database architecture diagrams, table design, application specs and low level application architecture diagrams.
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow
- Translate nontechnical requirements into clear, highly technical specifications and vice vers
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology
- 3-5 years experience working with information technologies and systems analysis, ideally in the financial technology industry
- Expertise in the design, development and deployment of enterprise-level N-tier architecture in a Microsoft .NET Framework or Java Enterprise Edition platform
- Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- Proven ability to assess risk and implement mitigation plans
- Proven experience in producing all low-level design for projects and the necessary documentation (i.e. UML class diagrams, table design, flows, program specs, etc.)