IT - IT Support & Sales
Contract to Perm
Feb 20, 2020
Duration: Short term contract moving to permanent employment
Must Have :
- Post-secondary education in Public Relations, English, Communications, Journalism or a related subject.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite Applications.
- Proven capabilities designing creative digital assets using tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or similar technologies.
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills with ability to understand complex ideas and communicate them in simple, concise language.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a communication-related role, working on technology or IT projects
One of North America's most recognized brand names, continues on new development initiatives. Work as part of a super collaborative team culture. This role will place you at the center of one of the top firms in Canada that is experiencing an exciting growth trajectory.
- Work directly with the technology leadership team, understanding the strategic initiatives and leading-edge capabilities, and helping prepare and implement the communication strategy for internal stakeholders.
- Developing and executing communication plans to convey the importance of new technology driven strategies, projects and initiatives and encourage adoption.
- Ensuring consistency and integrity of the Technology brand across multiple communication platforms, for internal stakeholders
- Research, propose, write and publish internal communications that support Technology communication plans.
- Design and prepare engaging executive presentation slides (PowerPoint).
- Execute all creative work required to support all initiatives as part of the Technology communication strategy.