IT - Application & Software Development
Feb 20, 2020
Our client, a leading mobile security firm, is seeking an Applications Engineer to help install/configure the applications in the new DC and afterwards maintain, upgrade and patch the application.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located Markham and is a globally recognized company. They offer a competitive compensation, employee benefits, bonus and vacation.
- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting, integration of end-to-end solution
- Documentation (project specific and internal) of end-to-end solution
- Escalate incidents, problems and changes to R&D for third line support in timely manner when product changes or deeper analysis is needed
- 5+ years of experience as an Applications Engineer or similar technical role
- Experience in an environment including Linux RedHat, Oracle SQL databases, Apache Tomcat, Java apps, and Virtual Servers (VMware)
- Hands on experience installing configuring and integrating applications. Additionally experience with incident management, change management and software development (for troubleshooting).
- Experience with Ansible scripting, Docker microservices and either Splunk or Managed File Transfer (i.e. GoAnywhere)
Nice to have:
- Experience in Telecom or Payment Industry
- Experience in a global work environment
- ITIL certification