IT - Systems Integration
Contract to Perm
Apr 09, 2020
Duration: Short term contract moving to permanent employment
One of North America's most recognized brand names, continues on new development and transformational initiatives. Work as part of a super collaborative team culture.
What’s in it for you
Join super collaborative team committed to utilizing latest technologies on cutting edge projects.
- Experienced SAP individual with minimum five years of FI experience and an understanding of the Cost Method of Accounting.
- 3-4 full lifecycle SAP implementations - experience including an in-depth understanding of SAP integration and implementation methodology required.
- Understanding of end-to-end purchase-to-pay lifecycle (master data, procurement, receiving, invoice receipt and matching, payment processing) and Order to Cash processes (SD/FI integration)
- Ability to gather business requirements and design an SAP support solution
- Understanding of SAP lifecycle development
- Hands-on experience with all aspects of application testing: unit, QA, integration, and performance.
- Experience using Agile Method of software delivery preferred
- Experience in SAP CAR/ SAP S4 HANA is a plus.
- Retail experience is a plus
- Understanding of EDI and B2B processes an asset
Take on the role of a Senior Configurator on the team. Be be part of SAP Finance team. Working on Cross functional projects – mainly projects involving Finance initially and then will be required to be part of Finance projects/ Production support if required etc.