Feb 20, 2020
Our client, a leading financial services firm, is seeking a Web and Mobile Software Engineer to help build exciting technology for a brand new product they are launching.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located downtown Toronto and offers a competitive compensation & employee benefits. At the same time, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve our service and respond to customer needs.
- Engineer iOS and Android mobile applications for security, reliability and performance
- Build a foundation using Swift, Kotlin and native technologies
- Implement custom user interfaces that leverage web and native technologies
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer, software developer, or similar technical role
- Experience creating iOS native applications/frameworks (Objective-C and/or Swift)
- Experience creating native Android applications/frameworks (Java and/or Kotlin)
frameworks (React, Angular, Vue)
- Experience using GraphQL or REST APIs
- Experience with SQLite or another relational database
Nice to have:
- Supported large-scale web, mobile and serve applications in production
- Broad knowledge of web, mobile and server software development, data stores,
networking, security, machine learning and cloud computing services