Feb 21, 2020
Our client, a leading financial services firm, is seeking a QA Software Engineer to help build exciting technology for a brand new product they are launching.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located downtown Toronto and offers a competitive compensation & employee benefits. At the same time, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve our service and respond to customer needs.
- Engineer automated QA solutions for web, mobile and server applications
- Ensure that all critical functionality is covered by unit and integration tests
- Identify and remove quality assurance bottlenecks, monitor output of QA systems to ensure they deliver quality.
- 3+ years of experience as a QA software engineer or similar technical role
- Experience testing mobile and web applications using Appium and Selenium
- Experience testing REST or GraphQL APIs
- Experience with unit tests and code coverage
- Experience with PostgreSQL or another relational database
Nice to have:
- Supported large-scale web, mobile and serve applications in production
- Broad knowledge of web, mobile and server software development, data stores,
networking, security, machine learning and cloud computing services