IT - Application & Software Development
Feb 20, 2020
1 year with chance of extension
- Experience in developing cloud-native applications in the Spring boot framework
- 3+ experience in Spring framework, extensively used Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring JPA, Spring Security
- 3+ experience in developing cloud applications using Java, J2EE
- 2+ experience developing Microservices and RESTful APIs
- 3+ experience in developing responsive web interfaces using HTML5, CSS3 & UI frameworks
- 2+ experience in modern frameworks such as Angular 2.0 & above.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Linux OS
- Knowledge of messaging frameworks such as Kafka and RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of DevOps orchestrator such as Jenkins
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines for build, test, provision and deployment using (i.e Maven, SonarQube, UDeploy)
- Knowledge of container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes.
Our client is a Fortune 100 company and a highly respected global powerhouse, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada. They have a hi performance development environment, where initiative and self- direction thrive in developing and supporting business critical enterprise applications.
- An intermediate Developer role on a team developing cloud-native microservices
- Designing application solutions to user needs with minimal supervision
- Reviews and analyzes system specifications to determine whether all required elements have been included. Consults with clients to gather information about program needs, objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements.
- Analyzes, defines, and documents the requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
- Performs acceptance testing and program implementation for assigned systems and/or projects.