IT - Systems Integration
Jul 14, 2020
Our client, a major Canadian consumer packaged goods company with head offices in the GTA, is seeking a Senior Architect.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located in the GTA West and offers a competitive compensation & employee benefits plan as well as an RRSP/Profit Sharing program.
- Architect scalable data processing and analytics solutions, including but not limited to Data Science, Machine Learning, Data Lake, Master Data Management, Stream Analytics, Event Hubs, Data Quality Management domains
- Conduct design thinking sessions with key business stakeholders to capture functional and change management requirements
- Develop and execute pilots, prototypes or proofs of concepts, facilitate solution validation on specific scenarios
- Share technical best practices and insights with analytics teams and solution architect peers in other disciplines
- 2+ years of Microsoft Power BI, Azure ML and Analysis Services
- 5+ years of SAP BW, HANA, BusinessObjects, Integration Services
- 7+ years of experience with deep understanding in databases and analytics, including relational databases (e.g., SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle), Data warehousing, big data (Hadoop, Spark)
- BI Requirements Capture, Analysis and Solution Architecture Design
- Data modeling and data architecture design
- ETL, data integration and data migration design
- Master data management process design and implementation
- Data quality system and process design
- Analysis of requirements and production of specifications
- Documentation of solutions (e.g. data models, configurations, and setup)
- Working within a project management/agile delivery methodology in a leading role as part of a wider team
- Highly valued: Experience using R or Python; experience with Marketing or Risk analytics solutions such as SAS
- Microsoft SQL Server as BI Platform - SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services cubes (SSAS), SQL Server Reporting Services reports (SSRS)
- Experience of other third-party BI tools and Data Visualization Products such as Tableau, Qlikview an advantage
- Experience with unstructured tools and techniques such Hadoop, NoSQL and Cloud Infrastructure Computing Platforms such as AWS
- Technical BS degree, Computer Science or Math background highly desired MBA optional
Nice to Have:
- Microsoft Power BI, Azure AI Engineer certifications
- SAP BW, HANA certifications
isgSearch is a member of the ISG Group of Companies, operating in Canada since 1990. Throughout the 1990's, ISG (Informatics Search Group) was built into one of Canada's leading search firms, and sold in 1998 to a leader in North American Recruitment & Solution Services. In 2007, the same ownership that drove ISG to success, created isgSearch with a boutique-style approach, catering to the very specific needs of hiring clients and talented professionals in the IT space.