IT - Project Management
Feb 21, 2020
Our client, a leading cloud technology consulting form in the GTA, is seeking an Oracle Cloud Compensation Consultant to help lead implementation of their Cloud service line acting as the lead consultant to help solve their client’s business issues. Our client provides advisory through end-to-end implementation services and is recognized in the marketplace for Cloud technology leadership.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located downtown Toronto and in Mississauga and offers competitive compensation, employee benefits, perks such as paid gym memberships, cell phone and internet. Our client also enables you to work remotely anywhere in Canada & US giving excellent work flexibility.
For this role, we are looking for candidates who are able to:
- Experience providing HCM Cloud consulting services through the implementation delivery life cycle and implementing some combination of Oracle HCM modules
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent team lead skills including ability to gather and document requirements, provide expertise to analyze client business requirements and suggest delivered/custom solutions to meet these requirements
- Ability to work with the functional/technical team members to document requirements, create functional designs and to provide developers with support
- Minimum two end to end implementations working with Oracle HCM Compensation stream
- Demonstrated experience leading in the definition of systems strategy, gathering, and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as?is and to?be business process designs, prototypes, functional configuration, testing, and client user training
Nice to Have:
- An advanced degree or certification in the area of specialization
- 5+ years of consulting experience