IT - Application & Software Development
Jul 14, 2020
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode. Be at the forefront of transformation in a Fortune 500 firm. A chance to build, influence and design- to make the job your own, in a company that has great people and believers in work/life balance etc
- The organization is effectively building the Cybersecurity tower, including the Policy and Standards function and consequently needs someone to;
- Drive the creation of documentation methodology and framework for Cybersecurity’s GRC.
- Develop, implement and maintain cybersecurity Policies, Standards, Guidance, & processes to support the execution of cybersecurity programs.
- Develop appropriate illustrative materials, diagrams and charts, and other formal security processes and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Communicate security policies, standards, technical specifications, guidance, and instructions to a wide range of IT stakeholders.
- Identify gaps and conflicts in enterprise and local cybersecurity policy and governance guidance and make recommendations to address these areas.
- Perform analysis of cybersecurity policy and assessments and provide recommendations as required.
- Inform senior management and staff of security policy changes and updates in a timely manner.
- Develop policy recommendations in order to align the Enterprise requirements and IT strategic goals and objectives
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of broad information technology policy experience or governance experience for a large organization.
- Experience in developing IT and security policy frameworks, and policy & standard development.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills to participate in workshops with effectively building relationships and influencing decisions.
- Excellent in project management, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of IT governance and policy frameworks.
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, and CISA are preferred.