IT - Application & Software Development
Feb 21, 2020
Our client is one of the global leaders in information management solutions and is seeking a Lead Compliance Analyst to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker. Our client’s IT Compliance Team is currently focused on PCI, HIPAA, ISO 27001 and SOC1/2.
Our client has multiple offices across Canada's and America's eastern region.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation & employee benefits plan (100% coverage)
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Reimbursement options for further education
- RSP matching
- Overseeing various IT Compliance controls implementation and validation activities
- Developing dashboards and metrics for reporting on assigned compliance programs
- Coordinating the annual audit plan with internal and external auditors to support the delivery of multiple, simultaneous audits and certifications
- 5+ years of experience in IT audit and/or compliance
- Conducted a full Audit lifecycle, start to finish, in a lead position
- Work exp in conducting certification programs in 2 of the following fields: HIPAA, ISO 27001, SOC1/2, SOX, FedRAMP
Nice to Have:
- Certs in CISSP, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer/Auditor or CISA
- Experience with Cloud Service platforms