IT - Application & Software Development
Feb 21, 2020
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode. Be at the forefront of transformation in a Fortune 500 firm. A chance to build, influence and design- to make the job your own, in a company that has great people and believers in work/life balance etc
- The Security Analyst will be responsible for the operational monitoring of technology and overall delivery of Security Operations.
- Monitor environment using tools such as Splunk, Qualys, ServiceNow, McAfee, etc.
- Work collaboratively within a team of security professionals and across the organization in matters of security best practices, product research and currency as well as product support
- Support various IT, IT Security and Business projects by providing input on security technologies and operational practices.
- Develop subject matter expertise on assigned security technologies enabling effective and efficient delivery of security services.
Skills & Qualifications
- Education or equivalent working experience: A bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience: 3+ years of broad information technology experience role for a large organization.
- CISSP, OSCP, CISA is an asset but not mandatory.
- Must have experience with Splunk
- SIEM and log monitoring
- Infrastructure experience with Windows, Linux, Unix, AIX servers.
- Experience in McAfee Security Suite for endpoint.would be an asset
- Experience with Crowdstrike and ServiceNow would be an asset.
- Experience in IT production operations and incident response would be an asset.