IT - Application & Software Development
Apr 09, 2020
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode. Be at the forefront of transformation in a Fortune 500 firm. A chance to build, influence and design- to make the job your own, in a company that has great people and believers in work/life balance etc
- Participate in the development, implementation and ongoing operation of an enterprise-wide security awareness program.
- Assist to maintain the Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL) training program by sourcing learning materials, and participate in delivering relevant training.
- Help to work proactively with security teams and management to consider key cybersecurity risks, and how to help address them via program initiatives.
- Help deliver the program goals, objectives and tactics.
- Help to create/write highly effective and engaging educational content using a wide variety of content formats and different distribution techniques.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years strategic internal security awareness experience and working on organizational change management programs related to IT risk/cybersecurity
- Foundational understanding of security-related threats and risks
- Design/data visualization skills an asset
- Very good communication and presentation skills