IT - Application & Software Development
Feb 21, 2020
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode. Be at the forefront of transformation in a Fortune 500 firm. Work on large security technology implementation projects and build technology platforms, in a company that has great people and believers in work/life balance etc.
- Participate in large scale Enterprise IAM solution implementation projects, activities include installation, configuration, integration, customization, development and testing
- Single sign-on including federation, end-user provisioning, and synchronization services with existing applications and systems
- Build application integration framework • Automate routine administrative tasks through scripting.
- Documentations of implementation details
- Administer the operation, support, and maintenance of IAM systems including installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, documenting, and optimizing
- Participate in the design of the IAM technologies and assist with the management of the IAM lifecycle of technologies
- Collaborate with IT teams to ensure that infrastructure services meet all functional and non-functional requirements and deliver the required availability and security levels
- Captures application requirements for integrating with provisioning system
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience involving work directly related to design and implementation of technology platforms.
- Experience Managing Servers, Active Directory and knowledge of scripting
- Advanced knowledge of LDAP administration or other database experience an asset
- Microsoft Active Directory integration
- Experience working under heterogeneous environments (linux, windows, unix, etc...)
- PowerShell or other scripting language