IT - Application & Software Development
Feb 20, 2020
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode. Be at the forefront of transformation in a Fortune 500 firm, in a company that has great people and believers in work/life balance etc
- Manage all user and system accounts through the account lifecycle including provisioning, entitlement changes, deactivation, and deletion in accordance with established service levels
- Perform access and entitlement reviews in accordance with established process and timelines
- Work closely with IT teams to ensure that user and system account roles are designed considering principles of least privilege and segregation of duties
- Work closely with IT support teams and end user community to address access related questions and issues
- Define and document business and technical requirements for Identity and Access Management systems, including requirements for establishing role, entitlements and access definitions, defining the provisioning lifecycle processes, user account lifecycle processes, reconciliation, certification, provisioning, and de-provisioning processes.
- Manage Identity and Access Management related technologies such as lifecycle management, identity management / multi-factor authentication, and vaulting services
Skills & Qualifications
A bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in an IAM Services Administrator, Analyst or Support role; or, equivalent combination of education and experience
- Hands-on experience in an IAM Services Administrator, Analyst or Support role; or, equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in commercial Access Management products such as SailPoint, CyberArk
- Access Management - Authentication, Authorization, Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Identity Governance - Attestation, Re-certification
- Privileged Access Management • Directory Services
- Experience with ServiceNow platform is an asset
- Experience with PowerShell is an asset