IT - Application & Software Development
Feb 21, 2020
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode. Be at the forefront of transformation in a Fortune 500 firm. Work on ground floor of large security transformation and technology implementation projects, in a company that has great people and believers in work/life balance etc.
- Design and develop metrics, reports and analyses to drive key decisions related to IT cyber security, risk and compliance.
- Provides a link between raw IT data and management, which includes data extraction, analysis and transformation as key job responsibilities.
- Create reports which may include tools such as RSA Archer, Service Now, GRC and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services to meet Cyber security, risk and compliance needs.
- Assist in development of process to support key metrics and KPIs.
- Develop Cyber Security, Risk and Compliance PowerPoint presentations for stakeholders.
- Assemble and analyze data for reports, make sure data and calculations are accurate.
- Maintain, streamline, and automate monthly, quarterly, and annual compliance reporting.
- Create queries and reports for AdHoc requests from Management and Enterprise Management.
- Work with data and development team to create and/or modify existing reports for any changes in internal system database schemas.
- Give guidance to the development teams on issues or data audit needs found during any data analysis.?
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of broad information technology governance, risk, and compliance or IT Audit, of which minimum 3 years should be in metrics and reporting for a large organization
- Certifications in areas of speciality are and asset. Examples include: CISA, CGEIT, CRISC
- Ability to pull data from multiple databases to create reporting tools and dashboards
- Ability to analyze data and prepare reports
- Excellent computer skills to include: PowerPoint, Excel, database systems, SQL, RSA Archer and/or Tableau