IT - Application & Software Development
Aug 12, 2020
***This role focuses on Security Metrics and Reporting***
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode. Be at the forefront of transformation in a Fortune 500 firm. Work on ground floor of large security transformation and technology implementation projects, in a company that has great people and believers in work/life balance etc.
- Responsible for implementing tools and developing techniques for measuring and reporting technical performance metrics as well developing and running regular reports on schedule.
- Maintain storage of performance metrics, collecting, validating, interpreting, and organizing various types of data into meaningful reports and/or summaries for designated audiences.
- Develop professional reports and representation for senior executive that effectively communicate operational status, security maturity and progress of the security program;
- Prepare professional security report, illustrative materials, diagrams, charts, and other formal presentation or publications
- Provide technical and editorial document review and written feedback and expert opinion on cybersecurity information documents.
- Determine requirements for technical solutions and tools to effectively implement an Information Security Metrics program.
- Review Information Security metrics for efficiency of various Cybersecurity programs.
- Develop and automate Cybersecurity metrics with specific procedures for data collection, analysis and charting.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proficiency in creating polished and professional security reports and , presentations using MS PowerPoint and MS Word is a must.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent demonstrated work experience.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of information security fundamentals and risk-based approach to information security.
- Experience developing automated tools used to calculate metrics and visualization tools for reporting will be an asset
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end security metrics process including metrics collection, tracking and reporting.
- Ability to analyze data using industry-leading tools reporting including the use of complex macros and scripts for reporting and data mining purposes from multiple sources.
- Possesses experience in the design and creation of security and compliance metrics as well as dashboards for Senior Management.
- Certification such as CISSP, CISM, and CISA is preferred.