IT - Systems Integration
Feb 20, 2020
This is a 1-year contract that will most likely be extended.
- A strong a FI or banking experience as well as Systems Integration is an absolute must
- Proven Expertise in a hands-on role in integration of highly complex FI application/systems on at least 2 very large complex project or programs.
- A Bachelors or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Experience in leading technical teams
- Experience presenting to executives
- Experience with Business and Architecture teams to develop and design Technology solutions
- Ideally have come up through the application development, analysis and design
- Excellent ability to create executive decks independently
- Payments expert
Our client, a leading Financial Services company in the GTA, is seeking a Solutions Architect to join their growing team in Canada or the US.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located downtown Toronto and has offices in New Jersey, they offer a competitive rates and an opportunity to work with the latest and greatest technology.
- Provide end-to-end technology solutions in alignment with business vision and overall payments technology strategy
- Create High-level Design artifacts and highlight design issues
- Turning business and architecture concepts into implementable designs and supporting development & project management in delivering the product
- Work with the BAs to ensure a full set of Non-Functional Requirements (NFRs) are defined as appropriate to the project
- Lead special technical projects
- Lead Technology Proof-of-Concepts by working closely with external partners/vendors
- Participate with creation of BRD User Story map, review and recommend signoff
- Ensure target system/vendor understand the requirement implications
- Participate in elaboration sessions as the SRDs are defined, review and recommend signoff
- Help create high level as well as detailed system integration plan Work very closely with several
- Technology groups and LOBs to identify and evaluate existing applications and determine the best and most relevant approaches and next steps.
- Provide excellent advisory and SME expertise on best practices, methods and detailed approaches to integrating multiple applications in a highly complex enterprise FI’ environment.
isgSearch is a member of the ISG Group of Companies, operating in Canada since 1990. Throughout the 1990's, ISG (Informatics Search Group) was built into one of Canada's leading search firms, and sold in 1998 to a leader in North American Recruitment & Solution Services. In 2007, the same ownership that drove ISG to success, created isgSearch with a boutique-style approach, catering to the very specific needs of hiring clients and talented professionals in the IT space.