IT - Systems Integration
Feb 20, 2020
This is a 1-year contract that will most likely be extended.
- Must have Bachelor or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
5+ years of experience as a Solutions Architect or similar role
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to influence and negotiate with senior managers and executives
- Experience within a Financial Institution
- Hands-on knowledge of EA tools such as Sparx Enterprise Architect and Visio
- Knowledge of Canadian/US payments landscape (SWIFT wire payments, Interac, Canadian EFT, NACHA ACH, etc.) and Payment Canada modernization
- Knowledge of ISO20022 payment standard considered an asset
- Knowledge of payment processing platforms (Payment Services Hubs, payment engines)
Nice to Have:
Experience with Microservices architecture and design patterns considered an asset
Experience working with Agile Methodologies considered an asset
Our client, a leading Financial Services company in the GTA, is seeking a Technical Architect to join their growing team in Canada or the US.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located downtown Toronto and has offices in New Jersey, they offer a competitive rates and an opportunity to work with the latest and greatest technology.
- Extensive knowledge of concepts, philosophies and tools behind the design of applications, information and underlying information technologies
- Proven decision-making skills and the ability to form and maintain business relationships
- Proven ability in leading, coordinating and influencing the activities of project participants across organizational boundaries
isgSearch is a member of the ISG Group of Companies, operating in Canada since 1990. Throughout the 1990's, ISG (Informatics Search Group) was built into one of Canada's leading search firms, and sold in 1998 to a leader in North American Recruitment & Solution Services. In 2007, the same ownership that drove ISG to success, created isgSearch with a boutique-style approach, catering to the very specific needs of hiring clients and talented professionals in the IT space.